Tuesday, June 7, 2011

They tried to make her go to Rehab...

Try to find a better picture jesus!

You know what I love about having an iPod shuffle? You never know what gem will pop up unexpectedly. For instance today's shuffle artist was Amy Winehouse. It seemed as though every other song was a Winehouse tune. 'Take the box, 'Love is a losing game' and my favorite 'Wake up alone'. Winehouse is raw talent, talent that's sadly going to waste. Who knows what the real reason behind all her troubles are? I'm gonna go with self-esteem issues but jesus it's sad. Other sassy Brit singers have come up to take her place; Adele, Duffy, Jessie J to name a few but none come close to her gritty sound. Argue with me on that point if you want but have a listen to some Winehouse and tell me she ain't a diamond in the rough. Here's to her comeback!





0 comments:

Post a Comment