Thursday, June 16, 2011

Róisín is dat chu?

Belleruche

Everybody's gotta have a favorite Róisín Murphy song, right? She's absolutely amazing and absolutely unique. There was some big hype around Róisín and Lady Gaga as to whether one was imitating the other. Well you know what they say, yeah? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, thank you Gaga. So back to the post at hand. I was shopping the other day and I heard a song that I initially mistook for Róisín or possibly Moloko. It was perplexing because I kinda pride myself an expert on all things Róisín (can you tell I like typing Róisín?). It turns out the song was actually from a group called Belleruche. The song, 'Anything You Want (Not That)' is killer! Their music is oh so Róisín; have a listen. The Express album is a bit more Róisínesque so check that one for sure! Now werq it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment