Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Work Through the Pain

Seriously
Ok so this post is definitely more humorous than a serious recommendation for your iPod. If you've never heard of Leslie Hall then pay attention I'ma school you. You may or may not know this but I crochet, like for reals crochet. A few years ago I was searching for a pattern and came across the video for Craft Talk. I was immediately hooked (no pun intended). Leslie Hall looks like 80% of the women who went to my Born-Again Christian church back in New Mexico; scurry...yet, intriguing. Fast forward to today; her new track Hydrate Jirate is of the hook (more crochet humor). The funny thing is the more stuff she does the more legit the songs sound. If this came up on Pandora I'd probably assume it's Peaches before Leslie. Take note of Leslie's straight up American Apparel Prosti-wear, this is how you do it ladies. Check it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment